Luxury apartment for rent: this is a smart modern furnished rental property in Amstelveen close to Stadshart the city centre of Amstelveen.
– Open plan living and dining area with large windows
– Separate kitchen fully equipped with all high quality appliances
– 2 bedrooms,1 of which are master sized and the other ideal for use either as child’s or guest room or as a work/study area
– modern bathroom containing both bathtub and separate shower as well as wash basin
– double glazing throughout
– sunny balcony facing east
– apartment has its own storage in the basement
– apartment is offered fully furnished
– total living space 115 m2
– washing machine and dryer present
Location: Amstelveen centre
The city centre has a dual function: heart function but also residential. Live and work is done side by side and one above the other.
The Amstelveen city shopping malls local name is ‘Stadshart’’ and offers a very wide variety of shops, restaurants, cinema and the famous Cobra Musea with modern art.
The houses date from the period 1960-1970, but there is much renewed between 1990 and the 2000’s.
On Tuesday the Stadshart offers a organic market and on Friday a normal market.
The Stadshart is mainly surrounded with apartments, from the late 60’s built Meander apartments to the 90’s built Stadsplein apartments overlooking the whole area of Amstelveen as well as the main shopping mall square.
Metrolines 5 and 25 as well as good bus services
Ring road connections to: A9, A2, A10 and A4
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
A copy of the energy certificate will be provided to the tenant.
This property may be rented by a tenant with his/her own temporarily paid income from work but unfortunately not via guarantee of someone who will not live in the house him/herself.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.