For Rent this fully furnished 2 bedrooms plus study 1st floor apartmet in the prestigious Old South neighbourhood of Amsterdam.
– open plan living and dining area
– fully equipped open kitchen with all high quality appiances including induction hob and pantry for extra provisions
– 2 good sized bedrooms with ample wardrobe space
– separate study ideal for use as a home office space
– bathroom equipped with both bathtub and separate shower
– balcony on the east side
– washing machine and dryer provided
– gas central heating and double glazing
– total living space 125 m2
Location: Oud-Zuid: From age-old art to high-end chic
Home to some of the world’s best art museums such as the Rijksmuseum with the Nightwatch and the famous Van Gogh museum.Oud-Zuid (Old-South) is one of Amsterdam’s most elegant and well-heeled neighbourhoods, where impressive manors line leafy streets, and chic boutiques abound. From the splendour of Museumplein to the vibrant Vondelpark and the serene boulevards of Willemspark, the beautiful neighbourhood of Oud-Zuid rewards the visitor at every turn.
Rental agreement on the basis of a Model-B contract
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
A copy of the energy certificate will be provided to the tenant.
This property may be rented by a tenant with his/her own temporarily paid income from work but unfortunately not via guarantee of someone who will not live in the house him/herself.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.