** PLEASE RESPOND BY EMAIL, TELEPHONE REQUESTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. ** For Rent this luxury one bedroom rental apartment in the middle of the hip and bustling pijp area of amsterdam close to all its attractions.
– open plan living and dining area with large windows overlooking a characteristic street of this neighbourhood
– open kitchen fully equipped with all high quality appliances
– one generous bedroom with balcony attached
– bedroom has an ensuite bathtub/shower combination
– separate room with wash basin, wc and laundry area
– all furnishings and finishings are high quality and modern
– total living space 55 m2
– apartment is fully double glazed
The pijp is a neighbourhood in the south of amsterdam very popular with young professionals both dutch and expats. there is a restaurant, bar or bistro on every corner, you could literally dine out here every day of the year and never visit the same place twice. A great place to walk and explore, the pijp also contains of course all amenities for daily life and metro and bus connections to all locations inside the city. De pijp – ba bustling mix of culture, cuisine and cafés
lose yourself for hours in amsterdam’s lively latin quarter, with its colourful mix of cuisines, terraces and convivial cafés. From the beautiful landscaped gardens of sarphatipark to the famous albert cuypmarkt street market, de pijp oozes beatnik flair from every angle, and is has been popular haunt for creatives, students and bohemian spirits since the 60s.
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
A copy of the energy certificate will be provided to the tenant.
This property may be rented by a tenant with his/her own temporarily paid income from work but unfortunately not via guarantee of someone who will not live in the house him/herself.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.