For Rent this fully furnished 2 bedroom maisonette in a great location in Amstelveen close to the forest.
– Open plan living and dining area
– Open kitchen fully equipped with all good quality appliances including ceramic cooking hob
– 2 bedrooms, one the master and the other a single
– Bathroom equipped with bathtub / shower combination as well as WC and wash basin
– Another separate WC
– Balcony on the south side
– Combination washing/drying machine present
– Nice wooden floors
– Gas central heating and double glazing
– Total living space 72 m2
– Private storage space downstairs
This part of north Amstelveen has it all. A quiet family setting with lots of greenery and parks and playgrounds around every corner.
Also in this neighbourhood you enjoy:
– Within a short walk access to the Amsterdam forest; very popular with families whether they are looking for relaxation in beautiful surroundings, picnics and cafe life or even sports like rowing, tennis and boating.
– 5 minutes walk from all the myriad shops, restaurants and amenities this popular neighbourhood has to offer
– Many expats also live in this area
– 8 minutes drive away from the International School of Amsterdam (Amstelveen) (ISA)
– 5 minutes drive away from all highway access into and out of the city; A9, A10, A4, A2
– 5 minutes walk from bus lines into and out of Amsterdam
– 8 minutes walk from Metro 25/Tram 5 station ‘Kronenburg’
Landlord gives preference for a long-term tenancy agreement.
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
A copy of the energy certificate will be provided to the tenant.
This property may be rented by a tenant with his/her own temporarily paid income from work but unfortunately not via guarantee of someone who will not live in the house him/herself.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.