Fully furnished two bedroom apartment in a monument building on the canal side of a prestigious apartment building in the famous “Spiegel kwartier” with it’s antique shops and art galleries. ** The last 3 photos in this selection show examples of the new furniture which will be placed. **
– large open plan living and dining area
– modern fully equipped half open kitchen with cooking island
– 2 bedrooms
– luxury bathroom equipped with bathtub, shower and wash basin
– separate WC with wash basin
– washiing machine and dryer provided
– beautiful wooden floors throughout
– double glazing and gas central heating
– total living space 110 m2
– apartment accessible via elevator
– private storage room in the complex
Location: Amsterdam Central Canal Area
Forming a horseshoe around the Old Centre, the Canal Ring is made up of the city’s original moat, the Singel, and the Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht. It begins its loop west of Centraal Station along Brouwersgracht, until it meets the River Amstel. In a way, the Canal Ring forms a crossover from the more bustling Centre to the gentler outer neighbourhoods of Jordaan, Museum District, Plantage and De Pijp.
The small streets crossing the canals are known for their excellent one of a kind shops. Adjoining area’s hold shops for all tastes and flavours. The main attraction remains the extensive amount and variety of museums.
Rental agreement on the basis of a Model-C contract
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
A copy of the energy certificate will be provided to the tenant.
This property may be rented by a tenant with his/her own temporarily paid income from work but unfortunately not via guarantee of someone who will not live in the house him/herself.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.