Apartment for rent: this is a FULLY FURNISHED 2 bedroom property in one of the most sought-after streets in Amsterdam’s historic old south.
– open plan living and dining area across the front to back of the property
– separate kitchen fully equipped with all high quality appliances
– 2 bedrooms
– bathroom equipped with shower and wash basin
– balcony is currently being renovated
– double glazing will be installed in the next few months
– gas central heating
– washing machine provided
– total living space 78 m2
This is one of the most sought after neighbourhoods in our beautiful city. At your fingertips are:
– a myriad of cafes, bistros, restaurants and delicatessens
– supermarkets, butchers, bakers and groceries for all your daily needs
– the museum district and Museum square as well as the Concert Hall
– the Vondelpark, a very popular location to relax either with friends or family
– neighbourhood is very well served by public transportation
– highway links close by for all destinations inside and outside of the city
– parking permit immediately available in this neighbourhood
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
A copy of the energy certificate will be provided to the tenant.
This property may be rented by a tenant with his/her own temporarily paid income from work but unfortunately not via guarantee of someone who will not live in the house him/herself.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.