For Rent this ground floor 3 bedroom apartment with 3 good size bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and lovely south-side terrace. ** Maximum rental period 12 months. **
– large open plan living and dining area with large windows
– modern open kitchen fully equipped with all in-built appliances
– 3 double sized bedrooms; one of which can also be used as a home office area
– covered terrace with furniture on the south side
– luxury bathroom equipped with both bathtub and separate shower as well as double wash basins, WC and hanging towel radiator
– washing machine and dryer provided
– high quality wooden floorings
– 2nd, separate WC
– gas central heating and double glazing
– total living space 131 m2
– apartment accessible via elevator
– private storage under the building
– garage parking 1 spot in the building as well as for bicycles
The apartment is located in the Keizer Karelpark district, right next to Bovenkerk. Keizer Karelpark is a green neighborhood with shopping options on Van der Hooplaan and various recreational opportunities such as the various sports clubs, swimming pool and gym. Bovenkerk has a large Albert Heijn supermarket and various home furnishing stores. In addition, there are also good restaurants, the Amsterdam forest and De Poel lakeside centre are a 5-minute walk away, great for taking the dog for a walk or simply getting some fresh air. For a wider range of shops, you can also go to the Stadshart. Schools are also nearby, like the International School (ISA). The apartment is centrally located with respect to highways (A9 and N201), and public transportation is also within walking distance.
Maximum rental period 12 months.
Rental agreement on the basis of a Model-B contract
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
A copy of the energy certificate will be provided to the tenant.
This property may be rented by a tenant with his/her own temporarily paid income from work but unfortunately not via guarantee of someone who will not live in the house him/herself.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.